\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, August 06, 2009

15 Movies that have Always Stuck with Me

Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen movies you've seen that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag fifteen friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what movies my friends choose. (To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks, and tag people in the note -- upper right hand side.)

1. Babe - cutest pig ever!

2. Of Mice & Men - very memorable because I watched it with my special someone ;oP

3. The Blair Witch Project - the scariest movie for me especially when I saw Michael standing in the corner.

4. Jaws - I was just a kid when I saw this movie. All throughout the movie, I've asked my mommy if the big scary fish would jump out of the screen and eat me. Scared shitless I was.

5. An Americal Tail - I Fievel! I never get tired of watching this movie. I sing along with the characters ("Somewhere out There") and cry during the reunion scene.

6. The Passion of the Christ - Speaking of crying, this made me cry buckets in the theater too!

7. Ninja Kids - When I was a kid, this movie was shown locally. The VIVA producers thought of giving away plastic medallions. The thought excited me. So one early morning, I, along with my mommy, had to wait outside SM, including hundreds of kids. When we were given the go signal, we all rushed towards the theater to get our free medallion. I ran like hell to reach the ladies in uniform handing out the free medallions. I didn't get anything though =o( Mommy just bought me a new shirt because I was all sweaty.

8. The Sixth Sense - clever twist; M. Night's bestest film!

9. Pasan Ko ang Daigdig - when I was in high school, we used to watch local movies in Novaliches. I'd never forget this movie 'cause when I went inside the men's rest room, I saw my first exhibitionist. Inside was a wanker.

10. 50 First Dates - hands down, the most romantic movie for me. Drew is soooo pretty in this film.

11. The Lion King - still is my favorite Disney film; cried when Mufasa died

12. The Bodyguard - "Anddddd IIIIII will always love youuuuuu" (enuff said)

13. Shake, Rattle and Roll 1 - The first and last local horror movie that I enjoyed watching.

14. Hostel - oh, bloody disturbing

15. Basic Instinct - sex, sex and more sex!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home