\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Cleaning Out My Closet

I clothes. I make sure that my closet doesn't run out of new ones. There has to be, at least, one or two with the price tag still intact. Otherwise, I'd panic. Yep, it's a sin, I know.

Anyhoo, yesterday I decided to clean out my closet. With the help of Lance & Fiong-Fiong (bribed them with Wii hours), I sorted out my clothes. Those I don't wear anymore, those I wear to work, those I wear at home, and those that I forgot I even own. Teehee... Kept my jackets & winter stuff in my luggage. I won't be traveling to a place with nieve (hi, Faye!) anytime soon anyway.

My ultimate dream is to have a walk-in closet. There's this one time I almost rented a two-bedroom apartment just to have one room converted into one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home