\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Pepper Steak Dinner

My hungry tummy brought me here at a new resto in Greenbelt 5. It's called "Pepper Lunch", known for their... you guessed it, pepper steak dinners. Anyhoo, when I got there, I informed the lady at the counter that it's my first time. She gave me their bestseller--Shimofuri Pepper Steak. I got it with some fried rice and iced tea. I was also surprised that I still need to cook my own food. By the way, their price range is from 200 to 600++.

After, like, 5 minoots, my dinner arrived on a hot plate. I immediately turned over the steak and poured some honey brown sauce on it. I mixed the bean sprouts and corn kernels too. Smells good!
I made sure that the beef changed its color before I tasted it. Mmmm... first bite. The meat is so effing tender!

While enjoying my din-dins, I invited my co-worker, Boy, to have dinner with me. He tried the double burger dinner.

Since there was a long line at the counter, I asked one of the waiters to get me some dessert, a black sesame seed flavored ice cream. I didn't get the caramel one because according to the waiter it's so sweet. Delish!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home