\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Free Regine Concert

Whenever Regine has a new album, expect her to appear in different malls to promote her album. This Sunday, she'll be at the Piazza, McKinley Hill (a stone's throw away from where I live). Sweet!

It's been a while since I last heard her perform live. Her 20th anniversary concert was the last one I saw. It was pretty memorable because during the first 15 minutes of the concert, she didn't have a voice. 'twas breakin' in places. The gods must have heard her plea. She came back after with a vengeance. She hit the high notes effortlessly during the "What Kind of Fool" number. And then it was high notes after high notes.

I'm really excited to see her again.

News Flash: My friend, Nikks, just called to inform me that she has a surprise for me. It turned out that she scored some tickets to Regine's concert. Woohoo!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home