\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Regine's Fantasy

Got the latest double-CD album of Regine Velasquez today. I reserved a copy at Odyssey and they texted me today that I can now get it. Sweet! The only problem is, I don't have a CD player at my place.

Anyhoo, the album comes in two versions: one colored featuring a wet look Songbird in a pool (probably at her house in QC) and the other one is a sexy black and white Regine in a skimpy pair of unbuttoned shorts. Which one do you think I got for myself? =oP

Aside from the CDs, you can also get 10 B&W postcards of a more daring Regine. Who would've thought that this lady was once a barrio lass? Good job to the photographer, Mark Nicdao.

Now, CD1 has 12 cuts: You Don't Know (the carrier single), Been Waiting, Always, This Time, True Romance, Sana'y Laging Ganito, OK Lank Ako, Fairy Tale, Smile, Funny One, S.M.I.L.E. and Walang Iba.

CD2 has 10 covers: Fantasy, All My Life, I Go Crazy, What About Love, Papa Don't Preach, You and Me, Without Me, Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop, Love Will Keep Us Alive and Dying.

I can't give you a review yet but expect one soon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home