\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Sentro's the Best-o

Remember the free pica-pica platter card that I got from HSBC? Well, last night, I, along with my friends, Nikks & Table, dined at Sentro and claimed it. It's Nikks' first time to eat there so we tried the house specialty (corned beef sinigang) and sweet & sour shrimps. We also ordered their bottomless sago't gulaman.

The platter is consisted of four different appetizers: a thinly-sliced beef tapa, chicken lollies, spring rolls, and chorizo. When I tasted the beef, it became my instant favorite. It was super tasty. I guess it was marinated overnight to get that lasting taste. Heavenly!!!

While having dinner, we spotted Alistair and his girlfriend. Butchikik also dropped by. He's been drinking with friends.

We truly enjoyed the food at Sentro. The ladies at the reservation counter were very friendly to me and accommodating. Smiled and thanked them before leaving the place.

Fuzion, a smoothie cafe, is located just a floor above. I dunno why we've been putting off eating there. Finally, we get to see their interiors. They have this area where you can take off your shoes and lay down on a firm mattress while enjoying your dessert or smoothie. Their fondue wasn't available so I got a mango crepe while Nikks got some blueberry cheesecake.

Butchikik dropped off some flan and other goodies before heading home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home