\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, May 12, 2008

Back in Ashburn

After staying here in Ashburn for more than a year now, I consider it as my second home. Wait, Boracay has to be my second home 'cause my family's there now. Anyhoo... it's nice to be back.

One of the nice things here is that I can now cook my own food. Ogz & I have already tried almost all of the different types of food (Greek, Italian, Mediterranean, Korean, Indian,Thai, Chinese and Japanese). But, still, nothing beats Filipino food. Although I must stay away from the evil one (salt).

I also bought stuff for brekky 'cause I, most of the time, skip brekky. I know it ain't good. I got some Kellogg's frosted flakes and Quaker Granola. Love these two combined in one enjoyable brekky. I learned to do this at Hampton Inn. Speakin' of Hampton Inn, I soooo miss their beds!!!

I'm happy that I get to see my friends again. Noel, Lizette, Alwyn and Richie are back for a few months. Too bad Pattie has moved to a new company. I miss that gurl. On Friday, we're planning to watch "The Prince Caspian".

As for my other friends here, I'm glad to see Brenda again. I also miss her dogs! I can now hang out with Jan again. I miss chatting with Linda. Get well soon, Linda!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you too don!!! See yah when you get back here in the Philippines! I'll you cook you you're beef sinigang! Muah!

--Pattie--

5:48 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

Grabe, super na-miss ko yun super asim mong sinigang...

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home