\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What the Eff Happened to Mike Delfino?

That's the big question in last night's flash-forward-to-the-future episode of "Desperate Housewives". If you haven't seen the 2-hour finale, you're in for a shocker.

I like how they redeemed Katherine's character in the end. I noticed that every season finale, they kill off a character. This time, Wayne kicked the bucket.

I wish they would not include the gay couple next year 'cause they're not very interesting characters. What happened to Edie? I miss her character.

Gabby has lost her glam model look and is now looking like a harassed mama. Hay caramba! She's more haggard than Lynette and she only has 2 daughters.

I'm in Team Susan-Mike, so I'd like to know what happened to their relationship. Can't wait to see next season. I did my research on the guy that replaced Mike in Susan's heart and he's Gale Harold. Here's a photo of him:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home