\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dancing with the Stars Premiere

"Dancing with the B-List Stars" is back. Last year, I got hooked watching this show from ABC. Now I'm excited because of the following reasons:

OMG! Brooke Burke! Are you kidding me? She's one HOT mama! I loved her on the E channel before. She is smokin' hot on the dance floor. I tote'ly enjoy watching her dance. Why is Derek Hough getting all the sexy ladies?

Second on the list is bootylicious Kim Kardashian. Too bad she cannot shake what her mama gave her.

Third is Lacey Schwimmer from "So You Think You Can Dance". One of my favorite dancers. She is paired with Lance Bass of "N'Sync". I couldn't care less about him.

And then there's the 82-year old Cloris Leachman. She brought the house down with her personality. She just cracks me up. What a bundle of joy!

I'm also glad that Maksim is back.

Corky Ballas is a deadringer of his son, Mark.

Why do I get the feeling that Rocco DiSpirito had too much to drink during the second episode?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home