\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

More XOXO from the Gossip Girl

Forgive me but I'm still gonna talk about S, B, D, N and C. Am still not through watching the first season. 

My favorite episode, to date, would have to be the "Thanksgiving" episode. I wish though that they changed the looks of the characters a bit.

I like the burlesque scene of Blair. I like how Chuck reacted to what he saw ;oP

Nathaniel is just the eye candy of the show. I don't think he (Chace Crawford) can act at all. I like Chuck's character more.

As for Gossip Girl, Kristen's voice is sooo flirty and sexy. 

I also give props to the peeps behind the show for choosing some pretty good background music (very Grey's Anatomy-ish). I like "Come Home" by One Republic.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home