\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, September 15, 2008

True Blood

It's vampire season once again. "Twilight" is coming out in Novembuh. HBO has released a new show for our DFFs (Dear Friends with Fangs). I'm sorry, I just made that up. It's called "True Blood" and it stars Anna Paquin and some peeps that I haven't seen before.

In the show, vampires are accepted in the society. They can roam around freely and peeps are not that afraid of 'em anymore. Synthetic blood (from Japan?) has been created so they can get their fix anytime without killing anyone.

Paquin's character can hear peeps' thoughts. I dunno how. Stephen Moyer looks like a rugged Michael Vartan.

There's nudity in the show (which I likey). Vampires like it rough apparently ;oP

Now, this got me thinking... if I were to become a creature of the night, I'll be immortal (no more health insurance). I won't age (no more skin products). I will be stronger (no more trips to the drugstore). I won't eat/drink anymore. *record stopping* Uhm, I don't think so.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

True Blood resembles Heroes at first glance (just rented the first episode from Blockbuster), though it still feels mostly original... for some reason this show makes me want to eat Cajun food and drink cheap beer

2:58 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

oh, right. i got ya.

I'm enjoying the series. Am finding out stuff about vampires too.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home