\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, February 21, 2009

On the Telly

Okay, last week, I didn't get to watch my favorite tv shows 'cause of work. Thanks to the internet, I was able to catch up. Here's a roundup:

American Idol - Not sure if I like the new format. They will only get 3 contestants from each week for the Top Twelve. That means 9 contestants will go home crying/disappointed. And then to complete the Top Twelve, they will get some more from the pool and give them their last chance. I'm rooting for Danny Gokey (we call him "Robert Downey, Jr.") and Scott MacIntyre.

Lost - I'm really enjoying this season of "Lost". I'm happy that Jin is back and Jack & the gang are gonna save Sawyer and the rest of the island survivors. I want a Sawyer-Kate reunion.

Survivor - Sierra reminds me of Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo). I don't have anyone to root for yet. Too early.

Dancing with the Stars - Remember Chelsie Hightower from last season's "So You Think You Can Dance"? It looks like we haven't seen the last of this very talented gal. She joins the cast of DWTS and pairs up with Ty Murray (the hubby of Jewel). Oh, Dmitry too will be there. You can expect more chest-baring moments.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home