\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Go, Kaypono!

Melissa & Ade. A little mishap at the end but other than that, their disco number was fun & exciting and a good start for the show. I just love these two. Their waltz was just otay for me.

Kayla & Kupono. Their contemporary number from, none other than, Mia Michaels has got to be my favorite of the night. It was intense and powerful. I love their acting too. I'll bet my bottom dollar that we will see this number again in the finale.
Caitlin & Jason. I didn't enjoy their foxtrot number nor their lyrical jazz one. They may be in trouble.

Jeanine & Phillip. Their Russian folk dance involved lotsa spinning. And that's about it. Jive was more fun. These two could be in trouble too.

Randi & Evan. NappyTab + Beyonce's "Halo" = entertainment. Samba, on the other hand, requires some sexiness. Too bad only Randi delivered.

Janette & Brandon. Their Argentine Tango totally, TOTALLY deserved that standing ovation (the first for the season?) from our jeeges. OMG! Goosebumps!!! Their Wade Robson number was cute too. Janette looked like Johnny Depp in the Willy Wonka movie.

This part here contains a little spoiler from the decision night. Watch out for Ade's solo. Ah-mazing!!!

I must say that I agree with America & the judges' decision on the Top Ten.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home