\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, January 19, 2009

Playing Poker

About 4 years ago, I played my very first poker game back in Manila. Auggie introduced us to the game. He brought some chips & playing cards to work and we played after office hours. I remember back then, we used to have an Excel sheet tallying the winnings of the regular players. We also had our queen of poker back then too—Tabel.

Ahh, so many fond memories... I remember winning from getting four Aces, two nights in a row, and I'll never forget the Kirkpatrick's game in Ashburn where I won 10 bucks for placing third ;oP

Now, thanks to Zynga, you, too, can now play poker online. All you need is a Facebook account. Most of my real poker friends have accounts there so we could still play poker even though we're thousand miles apart.
Also, you could play using your computer or your iPhone. Sweet!

I'm happy that I just reached my 100K-winning mark recently.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger JHIEISMS said...

And I just lost all my chips last night! Boo!

Anyway, congrats Don! See you online. :)

1:54 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

Huwaaaat??? What happened?

You can always get your money back, gurl. Keep on playing!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home